Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ten Things I Hate About Myself

In no particular order, these are things about myself, that bother the crap out of me. Some of which, I know I can change, some are just hopeless to even think about changing:

1. I still have a terrible social habit of not looking people in the eye when I talk to them.
2. Noisy people, whether it's loud talkers or screaming babies and kids irk me.
3. I have a bad road rage problem. Every vehicle and pedestrian annoy me to the Nth degree.
4. I lack patience with most people and things.
5. Though I have improved in this area, big crowds make me very nervous.
6. I keep desiring women who I know are way too good and successful for me.
7. I'm terrible at saving $$$$.
8.(related to #6) I have big trouble getting over being rejected by women.
9. I snore very loudly
10. I have a hard time accepting the fact that some people just don't like me, no matter what I do or say.

I'm very honest about myself, what can I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment