Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Worst Songs 11-20

11. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice - Rips off "Under Pressure" by Queen & David Bowie, sin enough for me
12. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm - Crash Test Dummies - The most annoying voice in pop music, since the Chipmunks and the most uncreative lyrics ever!
13. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus - Annoying attempt at a line-dancing anthem
14. Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung - "Everybody Wang Chung tonight", really?
15. Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy - Did you really have to?? Career suicide...
16. Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie - He was on such a run of hits, until this crap.
17. Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart - The most uncool song of the 80s
18. You're Having My Baby - Paul Anka - "You could have swept it from your life, but you wouldn't do it" Yuck!!!
19. Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - I'm all for the positive racial-harmony message but,"on my piano keyboard, oh Lord, why don't we" jeez...
20. The Heart Of Rock N Roll - Huey Lewis & The News - Go ahead, name every town in America. It's been done before.......boring...

I'm sure I'll probably think of more........

3 comments:

  1. To the credit of Ebony and Ivory, it led to one of the funniest parodies on SNL. "You are black, and I am white, we're an Eskimo Pie, so let's take a bite!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal least favorite song of all time. There's others, but I used to have to hear this one about 3x a day when I was working for my cousin Johnny Casabianca in New Rochelle in the 90s. Pure hell!
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jPTvxkV3FAk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant the sincerest form of flattery indeed.

    ReplyDelete