Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Ten Least Favorite Songs Of All Time

1. We Built This City - Starship - Bernie Taupin wrote this crap??? Are you kidding me???
2. Disco Duck - Rick Dees & His Cast Of Idiots - The worst disco song ever!!! Hands down!!
3. It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls - Do I even have to explain???
4. Cotton-Eyed Joe - Rednex - Stupid song, even stupider dance...
5. Kokomo - Beach Boys - They were legends until they did this.....
6. 1-2-3 - Gloria Estefan - I generally like Gloria Estefan, but not this song...
7. Wild Wild West - The Escape Club - Has made me want to puke every time I've heard it since '88...
8. Mambo #5 - Lou Bega - Does he really have to have a little bit of 8 different girls??
9. Barbie Girl - Aqua - I almost enjoy the stupidity of it. NOT!
10. MmmBOP - Hanson -What the hell does that mean, anyway?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I like It's Raining Men.

    Also, lead singer on that was the voice that sang "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW" in that song that was lip-synched by the Grace Jones look-alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ladies have permission to like that song, but I will never, ever play it at a gig or party unless the tip jar is filled!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah jeez, I just realized that Cotton-Eyed Joe and Barbie Girl are on my top 300 favorites as well. Yikes, feel like a hypocrite.......lol

    ReplyDelete