Friday, April 29, 2011

My Feel Good 10

Here’s my list of 10 things that make me feel good, in the order they popped into my head:

1.That I know 700 people that would be my friend(FB)
2.There's a Starbucks about every 10 blocks or so
3.There's a Chase Bank every 7 blocks or so
4.That I can text my brothers whenever I want, and they'll always answer.
5.That my second form of income has kept me alive, when the first form has been very elusive lately
6.That I'm 55 lbs. lighter than I was 8 months ago
7.That the Yankees have missed the playoffs only once in the last 16 years
8.That my iTunes has 8,000 songs
9.That I have not had the urge to go to McDonalds, even though there's one around the corner from me
10. That I'm getting enough sleep, for a change

1 comment:

  1. Good things to be happy about, especially the last two. :)

    ReplyDelete