Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fifty More Silly Questions About Me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My uncle Paul, but I was almost named after my uncle Bob..

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When my nose was broken in a fistfight. I was 13...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no way

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'm a ham...

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None that I know of, unless you count the sperm donations of about 16 years ago. Darn teenagers......

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would. I'm usually drawn to nice but weird people....

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Always, but a lot of people don't get it...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I haven't choked on them yet...


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never! I'd probably die of a heart-attack on the way down.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops(seems awfully fitting)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yeah, I'm not that lazy.

12. DO YOU PRAY? No, I don't think there's anyone there to answer my prayers......

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? vanilla(because chocolate = migraine for me)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If it's a guy, build, hair, face. If it's a lady, hair, face, the fun parts....

15. ARE YOU SINGLE? Yes, but anything is possible.......

16. DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE AGE 18? No, 19....

 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents, my buddy Jimmy D. and Ronald Reagan(just kidding)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? No, it's just silly.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black jeans and no shoes on(just socks)

20. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Anything but a car horn...

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 80s New Wave(Roxy Music, this minute)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Vermillion

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Spaghetti Sauce

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My new female friend....

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes, overall I'd say that I like me.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Leaning towards hockey

27. HAIR COLOR? light brown with touches of gray

28. EYE COLOR? hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

30.FAVORITE FOOD? pizza

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings!!!!!! (Take that any way you want!)

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Atlas Shrugged.....interesting

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black t-shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer! The ladies wear less......

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Either is fine with me....

36. DO YOU THINK THE PERFECT MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX EXISTS? I thought someone was, but boy was I wrong. I guess there is no perfect human....

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea. leaning towards Pinkie..

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? George Carlin is dead, unfortunately........My favorite comic ever, by a mile!!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing presently

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad, laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't watch TV, other than sports

42. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE? Lateness.......

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington DC

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't mind if the ladies find out......

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? East Village, NYC, USA


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Someone with a sense of humor

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Might not be born yet!(JUST KIDDING!!!!!)

49. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU? Being able to afford Manhattan

50. FAVORITE SAYINGS? It's never too late to be what you might've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment