Tuesday, April 19, 2011

685

There's six hundred and eighty five
My Facebook friends and they're all alive
Some say that's too many and I should delete
But I think some are cool, and others are sweet

132 from the class of '87 at Stuy
97 from other years, and that's no lie
70 friends went to St. Stan's with me
12 of which, were in my class, yippee

There's 143 from my neighborhood, past and present
Finding all of them, made searching very pleasant
Among the most enjoyable connections I've had
Are nine of my relatives, including dear old dad

91 I've met during my league bowling years
and 92 through karaoke, we've shared lots of cheer
25 more from my Domino's career
The other 26, I have no idea

I end my Facebook poem here today
and just have one more thing to say
Who do I sue to pay for the time
That I have wasted, sitting here online

No comments:

Post a Comment