Monday, August 1, 2011

The Facebook Numbers Game, Revisited



This was a new idea a year ago, to write a message as a status update to someone who supplies a random number is interesting and fun, in my humble opinion. The only drawback will be a crowded newsfeed. What I'll do here is assign Facebook friend numbers to the friends that I want to write a short statement about. I obviously won't state who they are, but I think it would be interesting to see what I come up with:

#1 - A cool dude who thinks in a very similar way as I do. I wish I was as humorous as you.

#2 - The best thing to ever happen to me, by a mile! I'm not afraid to say it, I love you!!!!

#7 - I don't envy the tough life you have. I do wish I was your age again...

#9 - I know you forever and I really appreciate what you are trying to do for me. I owe you big time!

#10 - One of the reasons I am so grateful for Facebook. You may be my favorite Stuy alum of all!

#14 - I have always admired you lady! I'm very pleased with how you have turned out.

#19 - For you, I see an amazing future! Go get 'em!

#26 - I wish I had the chance to know you better at Stuy. We totally disagree politically and religiously, but I respect you so much!

#39 - The very first girl I ever liked in my life. I am so proud of how you have turned out!

#47 - Talent with a smile. As simple as that...

#52 - Probably the coolest and most beautiful lady to grow up in the East Village.

#86 - The same as #52 but 3 years older...

#117 - Give me back my Ipod!!

#120 - My favorite female classmate, freshman year at Stuy and I still think you're awesome!

#122 - Probably the most beautiful NY politician. Glad to be your friend.

#126 - Dude, if you keep your head together, the sky's the limit. I really mean that.

#140 - One of my best friends ever! I'm so glad that we are in touch again. I love you man!!

#143 - I'm grateful to you pal, even though I don't always show it.

#156 - I have only met you a few times, but I seriously dig you!  :)

#170 - The same with you as #156

#173 - Damn, I wish I had your job!

#180 - You know, somebody tried to fix me up with you! LOL

#187 - I still love the tattoo! Thank you!

#204 - I'm so happy that you've found the happiness you deserve. It gives me hope.

#221 - I dig you so much, but you're 2,000 miles away!

#227 - You are a special, supportive Stuy friend, and I appreciate it so much!

#231 - I only really had one year to get to know you but I think you are such a sweetheart!

#251 - You are so damn cool lady, and smart!

#275 - 20 years ago, I thought you were all that!!! LOL

#291 - One of my best friends at Stuy, glad I have a chance to pal with you again...

#299 - I never knew you at Stuy, but I admire you so much now. You're gonna win that Tony someday, i just know it!

#319 - Barely knew you at Stuy, but always admired your beauty! :)

#322 - I've known you 34 years, believe it or not, and I still value your friendship big time!

#332 - My FB Mama! I love ya!

#347 - We've been through a lot pal and I'm so glad I've known you!

#352 - The coolest Stuy chick I've known....

#357 - The first place I've ever worked. I hope you can stay open for many more years.

#367 - I love ya dad!

#372 - Another one of my oldest friends. I'm sorry we've drifted apart...

#383 - Boy did I dig you back at St. Stan's! LOL

#389 - Amazing beauty and amazing spirit, keep on rockin!!!

#410 - Such a cool chick, I've always admired you(and your sister!) LOL

#419 - My first teenage crush!! Boy does time fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment