Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Roller Coaster Ride Continues......

Since I last posted, things have really been up and down. I'm not sure where to begin, therefore I will just spit out what's happened and what I hope happens in the near future.
        First, about two weeks ago, I started totally freaking out, because I couldn't land any job and my bills started to feel overwhelming. That's why I posted some crazy stuff and then deleted it.Once again, my apology if I caused any of my readers to worry about me. Everything is quite a bit better since then. What happened to change things? Well, first I was called the next day for a job. It's not exactly a tremendous career move, delivering pizza for Domino's, but it's an insanely busy store. I averaged $17.50 per hour for last week. That's not too shabby. Next, I went to see a room in an apartment in Stuy Town and I liked it enough, and I guess the lady liked me enough for us to agree that I could be her roommate for at least three months, and possibly longer, at a very fair price, which she later lowered to an even better price. It will allow me to get myself established in Manhattan, and near the neighborhood that I grew up in.
       This snowstorm has been awful, which my fellow New Yorkers know all too well. It's unbelievable that there are side streets that no cars can pass through, three days after the snow stopped falling. The city dropped the ball on this and the mayor's sucky attitude doesn't help. He has a limo drive him to his office every day and he really shows that he don't really care for the little people.That seems to be the way that all the government folks act towards us hard-working people..I'm sure there are some that do care, but it sure doesn't seem like it.
         I want to thank everyone that reads this and I want to wish all of you a wonderful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment