Thursday, December 30, 2010

How To Lose 44 Lbs. Without Really Trying

         I am amazed and delighted with how well my weight loss plan worked. It seems that the combination of cutting calories(under 1500 a day), no soda, no late night binging, a lot of green tea and water, taking CLA Tonalin pills(available at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.)some treadmill work and a lot of walking has helped me trim down from 230 to 186 currently. It does seem like a lot of steps, but when you consider that I did not do any working out in a gym and I never really skipped a meal and I did occasionally cheat a bit with Taco Bell and Wendy's and Domino's Pizza(because I work there), I am proud of what I accomplished here. I did do about 50 push ups and sit ups everyday and they did get easier as I lost weight.
         In case you're wondering, the CLA Tonalin pills are healthy and they do an awesome job of burning belly fat. I had a real beer gut for many years, and though it's not completely gone, it is quite diminished. I did also try Hydroxycut but I heard about way too many health issues with them to continue. They are very bad for the liver and heart. I don't just want to be a skinny corpse.
       The main thing is, I feel better about myself. I don't look in the mirror and say that I'm a fat bastard anymore, I say that I'm alright, though I will focus on hitting the gym soon and "pump it up".Whatever gets the ladies to notice me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment