Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Guess Returning To Oceanside Will Have To Do, For Now....

Yes, back to working for somebody else, hosting karaoke and DJ-ing parties and struggling to find a day job, but at least I will get to see some friends instead of living in the middle of nowhere, with my parents, who I do love, but they are getting up there in age and it's sad to see, plus the lack of privacy bothers me. There's also the dog, Leo, who was obviously abused by someone down the line, because he barks at me, every single time I come home and it bothers me. Most people wouldn't know this about me, but I can't stand barking dogs, screaming babies, or anyone yelling at me.
    It's a step closer to my goal, of living in Manhattan again. If the court officer position comes to fruition and I go to the Academy, it is located in downtown Manhattan and it pays enough for me to make that move. In the meantime, I will continue to focus on getting myself in shape, saving my pennies and hopefully things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment