Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Best Thing(Person)To Ever Happen To Me

I wish I had the proper words to explain to all of you, how much this certain blonde lady means to me. I was really convinced, for a long time, that either I was never good, or deserving enough, or just plain lucky enough, to find the type of caring, generous, unassuming, loving, creative, beautiful and friggin hilarious woman to be a part of my life as this one. She has been amazingly patient with both, the mistakes of my past catching up to me, financially and professionally(it's hard to completely wipe away a couple of decades of irresponsibility and laziness) and the few slip ups lately, where I haven't been my most sensible and honest. She has not given up on me, despite all of this, in fact, she has been amazingly understanding and forgiving. Thinking about this, and the way she always looks to brighten my spirits, makes me very emotional, because it's not something I am used to and it reminds me constantly, of how incredibly kind-hearted and thoughtful, a woman she is.
I just hope, beyond all hopes, that she is able to continue, to be as patient, understanding and supportive, in the future, as she has been over the approximate three months that we have been together. I am totally convinced that there is, or will be, no one else ever like her, again in my life, so I better not ever take her for granted. I better be on my game, period.....

2 comments:

  1. Damned tootin' you better be on your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying not to let the pressure of that get to me.....

    ReplyDelete