Monday, May 2, 2011

Ten Of My Favorite Quotes.....Ever

Famous quotes that have stuck in my mind, made me laugh and/or made me think:


Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
Albert Einstein



He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
Benjamin Franklin



Colleges are like old-age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges.
Bob Dylan



A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt



Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
George Carlin



America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.
Hunter S. Thompson



God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
John Lennon



I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain



I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
Muhammad Ali



All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson
































No comments:

Post a Comment