Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Other Lady Of My Dreams

  • I remember you. I remember your long brown hair. I remember occasionally running into you from time to time, because I grew up around the corner from you. I remember the warm smile that greeted me, many times during our teenage years. I remember your pain and anguish, struggling to deal with unfortunate circumstances in your life. I remember your brilliance, and being convinced that you could accomplish anything that you put your mind to.
  •    Now I am quite proud of you. I'm proud that you went back to college and received your degree. I'm proud that you have a very successful career now. I'm proud that you found a higher calling, though I have gone completely in the other direction. Most of all, I'm proud to see that you're happy. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment