Friday, March 4, 2011

A Simple Message For Those I Care About

Feel good about yourself, because your self is the only self you have.I choose to go by the assumption that this is the only life that any of us will live, therefore give everything the best you have, because tomorrow is not promised to anyone. It has taken me 40 years plus to realize that my best effort is needed to live the best life I can. My advice to everyone is make your strengths as good as they can be and work on each weakness that you have. The hardest thing for me, in my life, is to put the regrets of the past to bed and keep moving forward. That is what I promise to anyone who cares enough to read this........................

2 comments:

  1. Bravo! .. and that's how you do it. cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration and motivation today. You truly are a special friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete